I create handmade art using analogue photography and antique typewriters. I sell pieces at markets and fairs and sometimes exhibit work in galleries and shops.
I also make custom typewriter pieces for weddings, events and special occasions via my business Say It With Type.
I am currently on maternity leave but plan to launch a new online art store in late 2019.
PAST EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS
- ‘Home’ Exhibition, Slate Art Gallery, Leamington Spa, 2017
- Summer Makers Market, FarGo Village, Coventry, 2018
- Urban Mix Market, Stratford-upon-Avon, 2018
- Art In The Park Festival, Leamington Spa, 2018
- Vintage In The Village, FarGo Village, Coventry, 2018
PAST CHARITY PROJECTS
- Zines For The World, 2017
100% of all money taken (£116.53) went to WWF
- The Happy Pregnancy Hearts, 2018 / 2019
100% of art profit along with gift donations from my friends and family (£745) went to the South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Little Heath Barn Artisan Craft Fair (For Cancer Research), Bromsgrove, 2018
- Water Aid Charity Fair, Severn Trent, Coventry, 2018